WCS Permits & Pilot cars is launching a week-long contest, “Who’s in the Spotlight” with the goal of highlighting one special, winning oversize load project the company has either piloted or permitted in the last year.
The contest was initiated to help bring forth load details, and put some of the coolest projects the company has permitted or piloted in the last year in the spotlight.
The contest will run from Tuesday, June 18th at 8 a.m. EST through Tuesday, June 25th at 8 p.m. EST and a $100 prize is at stake.
WCS Transportation Agents, WCS Managers and WCS customers all have a chance to win the $100 prize. The winning load means the prize will be awarded to the agent who worked on that project/permits, that agent’s manager and the customer who hauled the load.
How to Enter
Submit the “Who’s in the Spotlight Entry Form” to WCS’ marketing department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each entrant must fulfill all requirements as outlined in the official rules below. At least three (3) images of the load must be attached in the same email.
Official Contest Rules
- Eligibility: The contest is open to WCS transportation agents and their managers, and customers who have detailed information and 3 or more digital pictures of an oversize/overweight load permitted and/or piloted by WCS Permits.
- Project scope and info on uniqueness of load are required.
- WCS transportation agents and WCS customers are welcome to enter multiple loads.
- Campaign Period: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 from 8 a.m. EST through Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 8 p.m. EST.
- How to Enter: Submit the “Who’s in the Spotlight Entry Form” to WCS’ marketing department via email at email@example.com. Each entrant must fulfill all requirements as outlined in the Who’s in the Spotlight contest overview. At least three (3) images of the load must be attached in the same email.
- Prizes: One load will be chosen as the winner, although each involved party will be rewarded, including:
- A $100 gift card to the lead WCS transportation agent.
- A $100 gift card to lead WCS transportation agent’s manager.
- $100 gift card or invoice credit to the WCS customer the oversize load was hauled by.
- Each winner will be given the chance to pick from several gift cards, with the WCS customer having the option to choose from a $100 gift card or $100 invoice credit. Each prize will be shipped directly to the winner. No substitutions.
- Winner Notification: the winner will be notified via email on Wednesday, June 26, 2019. The winning load will be posted to the following WCS Permits social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter also on Wednesday, June 26, 2019.
- Note: By entering the WCS Permits contest, you give WCS Permits the rights to use photos in print or digital, or in any media.
If you have questions about the Who’s in the Spotlight contest, contact your WCS Permits’ transportation agent directly.